Sept. 29, 2019, 9 a.m. - Sept. 29, 2019, 4 p.m.
Sunday, September 29, 2019
1. encounter at 9.00 am 10 Euro per ticket.
2. encounter at 10.00 am Get tickets online - scroll down!
3. encounter at 11.00 am Tickets are also available at the event!
4. encounter at 12.00 noon
5. encounter at 13.00 pm
6. encounter at 14.00 pm
7. encounter at 15.00 pm
8. encounter at 16.00 pm
Kulturzentrum Taufkirchen -
About the event: Experience the beauty of Braco's Gaze
Braco’s gaze is indescribable. It’s something you need to experience for yourself. Braco’s events are visited by Donna Karan, Naomi Campbell and Andie MacDowell. His gaze has brought a better quality of life to thousands of people in the last 23 years.
People flock to him because they say he makes them feel happy. But they don’t go to hear him talk! Instead, they go to experience the beauty of his silent gaze. Braco stands before groups of people and gazes at them without saying anything. When you look into Braco’s eyes, it can happen that you feel a pleasant warmth, a streaming throughout your body.
Many experience deep peace and relief from daily pressure. Through the power of his gaze he touches people from different nationalities, religions and lifestyles. Often the gaze changes their life profoundly.
Called an Ambassador of Peace, Braco received the Peace Pole at a United Nations community event in New York, an accolade previously given to Dalai Lama. He visits regularly different places in Europe, he was in 40 cities of the USA, many times in Australia. He followed the invitation to Japan, Indonesia, Russia, Israel and more. Braco does not see himself as a healer because it's not in his decision who gets help, nor does he focus on solving a specific problem.
Many claim that Braco’s gaze has transformed their life, in the area of health, family relationships, career, inner peace and more. Reports of visitors are filmed on about 100 DVD films. Videos are available on Braco official channel on Youtube.
A documentary movie on Braco's work titled “Power of Silence - The Story of Braco”, narrated by Armand Assante and featuring Paulo Coelho, was shot and premiered in 2016 in Hollywood and New York.
Braco is from Zagreb, Croatia where you can also visit the center with the well known Onyx room, where the encounters take place. The entry at the center is free of charge.
Mehr Teilnehmer mit Online Event Management-Lösungen von XING Events.
Tel: +49 (0) 1577 7724933
To Braco event
With public transports:
From Munich Airport in about 45 minutes to Braco event:
Please note before gazing
- All sessions take place in groups only.
- Only adults (18 years+) may participate. Children, and pregnant women past their 3rd month may rather be brought into the encounter by someone close holding their photos.
- Please note that participating in Braco live events or live online encounters is not a replacement for medical treatment or consultation. Medical advice, prescribed therapies and treatments should be followed and continued for the duration your medical practitioner recommends both before and after participating.
- Before attending the session, please read the Gazing Policy. Thank you.