Oct. 27, 2019, 11 a.m. - Oct. 27, 2019, 1 p.m.
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Time GET TICKETS:
1. encounter at 11.00 am Get tickets for 11 am
- SOLD OUT
2. encounter at 12.00 pm Get tickets for 12 pm
3. encounter at 1.00 pm Get tickets for 1 pm
- SOLD OUT
£25 per ticket.
College of Psychic Studies
16 Queensberry Place
London SW7 2EB
The College is located in South Kensington, within walking distance of the Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum. It is accessible by road, tube and bus and it is only 5 minutes’ walk from South Kensington underground station.
About the event: Experience the beauty of Braco's Gaze
Braco's gaze is indescribable. It is something that you need to experience for yourself. He stands on a podium and silently gazes at the group of people in front of him.
Many say that it is like being embraced by a childlike openness and creativity, a deep peace and a chance to dive deeper into joy.
These gazing sessions are rather special because they are not going to be held in a large venue.
These smaller intimate gazing sessions will be held in the College lecture hall with a maximum of 60 people at each session. During the day there will be sessions at 11am, 12.00 and 1pm. Each session lasts 40 minutes and consists of a short introduction and film about Braco, a gazing session of 5 minutes and an opportunity to feedback your experience to the group, if you wish.
Named an Ambassador of Peace, Braco received the Peace Pole at a United Nations community event in New York, an accolade previously given to Dalai Lama. He visits regularly different places in Europe, he was in 40 cities of the USA, many times in Australia. He followed the invitation to Japan, Indonesia, Russia, Israel and more. Braco does not see himself as a healer because it's not in his decision who gets help, nor does he focus on solving a specific problem.
Phone: +44 0207 589 3292
Please note before gazing
- All sessions take place in groups only.
- Only adults (18 years+) may participate. Children, and pregnant women past their 3rd month may rather be brought into the encounter by someone close holding their photos.
- Please note that participating in Braco live events or live online encounters is not a replacement for medical treatment or consultation. Medical advice, prescribed therapies and treatments should be followed and continued for the duration your medical practitioner recommends both before and after participating.
- Before attending the session, please read the Gazing Policy. Thank you.