July 3, 2016, 8 a.m. - July 3, 2016, 4 p.m.
Times and Tickets:
- First session starts around 8 am, last session starts around 3.50 pm. Each session lasts around 30 minutes.
- Tickets are available from 7 am at the entrance.
- Entrance fee: 5 € per ticket. No registration in advance required.
- Only adults (18 years or older) and pregnant women up to and including their third month of pregnancy may attend a live or live streaming event.
Phone: +49 (0) 2942 – 7928 790
- All gazing sessions take place in groups only.
- Only adults (18 years+) may gaze with Braco. Children, and pregnant women past their 3rd month, should not gaze - rather, someone close may hold the child or person’s photo during the gaze to create a loving connection for any non-gazing individual.
- Please note that participating in live events or live online encounters with Braco is not a replacement for medical treatment or consultation. Medical advice, prescribed therapies and treatments should be followed and continued for the duration your medical practitioner recommends both before and after participating.
- Before attending the session, please read the Gazing Policy. Thank you.