April 2, 2016, 11 a.m. - April 2, 2016, 5 p.m.
Times and Tickets:
- The encounters begin at the top of the hour. First encounter starts at 11:00 am and the last starts at 17:00 pm.
- For tickets and more click here
- Only adults (18 years or older) and pregnant women up to and including their third month of pregnancy may attend the gazing encounter.
- Only adults (18 years+) may gaze with Braco. Children, and pregnant women past their 3rd month, should not gaze - rather, someone close may hold the child or person’s photo during the gaze to create a loving connection for any non-gazing individual.
- Please note that participating in live events or live online encounters with Braco is not a replacement for medical treatment or consultation. Medical advice, prescribed therapies and treatments should be followed and continued for the duration your medical practitioner recommends both before and after participating.
- Before attending the session, please read the Gazing Policy. Thank you.